Pressure Sand FilterPressure Sand Filters
are utilized for the separation of suspended solids and turbidity. The filters have highly robust method of withdrawing suspended solids from water. The filtration instrumentality includes multiple levels of sand having assorted sizes. As per the requirements of our clients, we can provide Pressure Sand Filters in assorted sizes and materials apart from the non-automatic or fully automatic operation.Mode of Operation :
- Raw water goes through sand filters at the pressure of 2 - 3.5 kg / cm2.This cut down the suspended solids, which are existing in the raw water.
- These filters have the capability to remove up to 30 to 50 microns of suspended solids below 5 ppm.
- It is compulsory to wash the filters every day with raw water for 20 to 30 minutes.
- For the filtration procedure of partials below 30 to 50 micron, the cartridge filters are employed.
- These are manufactured in stainless steel, mild steel, RP, MS/RL etc.
We offer cost efficient Nutsche Filters
for liquid as well as solid separation in the totally non-metallic environment. The entire unit is affixed on four legs with castor wheels for elementary mobility. Our filters provide first-rate corrosion resistance and allow the management of virtually all salts and acids at a very high temperature. The filter surfaces obviates impurity to enhance the purity of product and permit an effortless, accelerated and thorough cleaning. These are used in the applications such as paint, dye and pharmaceutical industry as well as for waste water treatment. With these Nutsche Filters, vacuum or pressure filtration is manageable and inert gas condition can be hold up. The products come with much high solvent recovery.Activated Carbon Filters
The Activated Carbon Filters are manufactured with SS / MS / FRP / RL etc. They incorporate the perforated plates at bottom with levels of Activated Carbon. When the fluid moves through the Activated carbon bed, the smell is preserved by the carbon and non-aromatic fluid passes through. When the carbon patch gets concentrated, it is renewed with the new one.
The Activated Carbon Filters
finds usages in :
- Package drinking water
- Dairy & food products
- Thermal power plants
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Cosmetics etc.